So, which is the best china brand tablet? Is it the Ainol, the cube or the Teclast? (Or maybe none of those)
The following is a list of the top five selling Android Tablets of 2011, and some of the key points that enabled them to be such a hot item. Remember, if you are in the market and looking for a tablet - you should definitely keep your minds open and come up with a definitive budget first and foremost, because prices are different, the quality are different too.
1. Ainol Android Tablet. The price more or less than $90. This tablet runs on the Android market and has one of the good cameras and video built in devices. The humanization establishes the external appearance vogue beautiful, upscale. For folks who are extremely interested in picture and video capability, this is likely the best tablet on the market. The 7inch tablets are called: Paladin, Elf, Aurora.
2. Cube Android Tablet. Cube introduced the Android 4.0.3 tablet and it rapidly became a big hit. Not only does it come with more than high resolution and software - it have been designed to be the better tablet for movie and video watching. The U9GT2 made with IPS screen, which is the same as ipad screen. This tablet is priced moderately, depending which version you get and is sure to please nearly anyone looking for an aesthetic and usable tablet operating system. This tablet has all the features of traditional tablets, including a camera, and reached extremely high sales numbers in 2011.
3. Teclast Android Tablet. One of the best things about the Teclast tablet is that is has ultra-thin body which makes it extremely fashion. It will not bring burden for your bag. the popular 9.7 inch teclast A10t have LG IPS screen, CPU Speed 1.5GHz ensures that video streaming is seamless and quick. It has both 3G and Wi-Fi capabilities, and big battery to keep you going for a long time.
4. Zenithink Tablets. the well-konw Zenithink ZT-280 C91, and Zenithink C71, these two of Zenithink classic models are worm welcomed by many users, especially the upgraded version of Zenithink C91, come with 1GB RAM and 10-point capacitive touch screen, android 4.0 ICS OS, far more better configuration and performance than the 1st version. And the price of Zenithink tablets are also lower than other new brands.
5. Flytouch Series. The Flytouch 6 also named Superpad VI have 10.1inch touch screen, which have 3G, connect with wifi or 3G. Up to users. Many consumers think that this tablet has the feel of a fly touch, good touch screen. While cheaper than many tablets on the market, it too runs on the new 2.3 Android operating system and comes with a 5-mega pixel camera. Picture quality is decent, It is worth trying, especially since it costs more or less than $150.
All in all, there isn't just one winner when it comes to china brand tablets. While the VIA 8650 Android tablet is certainly a front-runner and a great rival for others, your tablet decision will be based on many different functions. Your best bet is to head to a store and try them all out, choosing which one fits the best in your hand and in your daily life.